- Environment: The focus is put on producing eco-friendly products;
- Integrity: To conduct business in an honest and transparent way;
- Excellence: A constant strive to achieve the highest possible quality standards in our day to day work and in the goods and services we provide;
- Understanding: Care, respect, compassion and humanity towards all colleagues and customers;
- Responsibility: Sensitivity towards the respect of the fundamental human rights.
- A no child labor policy is implemented;
- Platform of women empowerment - working both from home or workshop based on feasibility ;
- Flexible working hours with no imposed production quotas;
- Collective savings and insurance programs provided;
- Provide a clean, friendly, air conditioned, family type working place.
- Fair pricing policy combined with favorable credit conditions that allow for a right salary compensation program for all;
- Prepayment policy whereby 50% of the order is payable upfront and the other 50% on confirmation from the export agent that the consignment of goods is now in his hands;
- Establishing a new type of business relationship based on trust, respect, common interest and sustainability.
Quality of products:
- Through the manufacturing of our handmade products, we promote Indian traditional handicrafts;
- Our fragrances are in compliance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) guidelines;
- As much as the resource is available, we promote the use of recycled handmade paper.
- Our unit has received from an Indian government instance an air and sound pollution free certificate;
- As an eco-friendly company, we make sure that only a limited quantity of waste is produced annually.